We create all types of thematical large scale maps and map bases for project documentation. We provide as-built survey and preparation of geodata basis for GIS applications.
Topographic survey including altitudes is a matter of course, both 2D and 3D digital outputs can be thus prepared. Digital maps are commonly provided in vector formats for CAD applications (2D, 3D with texture) and in the form of 2D raster output, such as for example orthophotomap or true orthophoto. Printed outputs up to A0 format are also included.
We do the survey of as-built for mapping purposes using either classic geodetic landscape mapping (total stations, GNSS) or aerial mapping (aerial laser scanning – LIDAR, aerial photogrammetry). Modern survey by aerial photogrammetry is the most preferred method. As the photographs are taken from the air, this method is completely without risk, even while mapping surface mines, unstable hillsides and other dangerous areas. Accuracy of the survey complies to the requirements of the specific contract. By flight altitude selection the resolution up to units of centimetres can be achieved.
Advantages of Aerial Mapping
- quick survey of large and rugged areas
- possibility of quick mapping of vast areas
- up to centimetre accuracy
- output with photorealistic interpretation
Advantages of Terrestrial Mapping
- direct contact of surveyor with mapped area
- tree crowns and grown vegetation do not obstruct mapping
- mapping is more independent on weather conditions