Using laser scanning and aerial photogrammetry, we performed a survey of the building facade, followed by creating its vector orthophotoplans.
A power plant, a mine or a historical monument, a multinational corporation, a local business or a state institution – we deal with all contracts with care and professionalism. Therefore, we do not mention the names of our individual customers – each of them is equally important for us.
For the purposes of drawing documentation, we created a 3D model of the St. Bartholomew’s Temple in Kolín using laser scanning and photogrammetry. Subsequent vectorization into full-detail 2D drawings was done in AutoCAD. Check out the 3D temple model in our Dotviewer on-line browser.
We surveyed an impressive building in the former Priebsch spinning mill from the end of the 19th century using laser scanning and unmanned aerial photogrammetry. The subsequently created 3D model, orthophoto and 2D technical documentation will be included in the project “Documentation, records, presentations and proposals for conversion of factory chimneys as a vulnerable group of industrial heritage sites in the Czech Republic” (www.tovarnikominy.cz).
The village of Zhůří was formerly the seat of Kralovacka rychta. Prior to the Second World War, there was a school, gendarmerie and a post office and over 600 inhabitants lived here. After the war, however, the village orphaned, and after it had become a part of a military area, it vanished. The created model of the village remains will serve for archaeological purposes.
- 3D model of the ruins of houses created on the basis of aerial photographs.
- Positioning in the geodetic system using GNSS ground control points.
- Orthophotomap of the area (resolution of 2 cm/px).
- Unmanned aerial photography taken from ca 100 meters above the surface; GNSS survey.
- Creation of a point cloud placed in a coordinate system; digital surface model and digital terrain model.
- Volume calculation of the mound.