We have scanned the underlying terrain of the reconstructed weir in Podělusy on the river Sázava. After creating a 3D model from the project documentation, we calculated the volume difference between the project and the actual bottom surface.
A power plant, a mine or a historical monument, a multinational corporation, a local business or a state institution – we deal with all contracts with care and professionalism. Therefore, we do not mention the names of our individual customers – each of them is equally important for us.
- Unmanned aerial photography taken from ca 100 meters above the surface; GNSS survey.
- Creation of a point cloud placed in a coordinate system; digital surface model and digital terrain model.
- Volume calculation of the mound.
- aerial photography of the region of interest at Císařský ostrov using UAV
- creating a point cloud established in JTSK and Bpv systems
- creation of a digital terrain model and an orthophotomap
- calculating a difference in volumes between the initial model and the current state
Preparing an orthophotomap of the landfill area of 8 ha at a resolution of 2 cm/px and calculation of the moved material volume based on the comparison of two digital terrain models that were generated before and after the earthworks.
We performed a complete survey of dumping grounds and volume calculation in seven quarries in the Czech Republic and in the Slovak Republic for one of our important customers.